Monday 20 February 2017

Welcome to the course!

I'd like to welcome you to this blog about English pronunciation. Here you'll find videos, presentations and activities related to the sounds of this language. I've made this blog mainly to widen the content of the course we are doing at the EOI Lleida 'Does it sound right?. In this course we will see the sounds of English first. Then we will move on to word stress, sentence stress, connected speech and rhythm. And last but not least we will put everything into practice.
By the end of the course I'd like pupils to feel they can understand English better and at the same time they're better understood.

Enjoy it!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Sole. I'm sure I'll improve my English pronunciation and self-confidence after these course.

    ReplyDelete